Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Goin to the Chapel and I'm Gonna Get Married!

So BIG news!! I got ENGAGED! I pretty much never thought this day would come and would never find the sweetest guy that would spoil me...I WAS WRONG!! I love the fact that he has to call me everyday to tell me I'm beautiful and he can't wait to be married to me. I also love the fact that the thing that makes him most happy is to make me happy! Ok so I'm bragging a little but hey I'm still on cloud 9! I have been in my fair share of weddings and kinda know the ropes but HOLY MOLY! When it comes to your own it is sooooo different. I think I have changed my wedding colors 4 or 5 times now and am having a really hard time narrowing down the bridesmaids...HELP! It also makes it hard that I am trying to plan it from 4 hours away, thank god I have a Bestie who has stepped up and helped me out A TON!!! Thanks Samee Jo! So I'm going to try and keep up with the details and probably get as many opinions as I can from here :)

I just can't believe I will hopefully be living in Clay County, haha never saw that one coming. I now just need to find a job back home and we can start our remodeling of our humble abode! So if anyone knows of any Hygiene jobs in the area PLEASE let me know I would love to live with my husband when we get married, lol.

The big day has at least been set...July 10, 2010, I told Cory he was getting off easy because it was only 2 days before my birthday. That just means bigger presents ;) We are going to get married at my church in Wendelin and the reception will be at the Holiday in Olney. I am just so excited still I can't stop rambling. Will I ever come down from this high!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off, I love the new title! I will be looking forward to reading new entries! hehe!! Second of all, thanks for making me cry at 8 am!!! Its going to be the best day ever!!! AND YOU PICKED COLORS!!!!! WE THINK! haha!!!

Mandy K said...

You will come down off that cloud when the next big thing happens, kids. That is a completely different kind of love. Until that day, enjoys the ones that have happened, the ones that are happening, and ones yet to come. See ya soon!!

Sara B. said...

Congratulations Hilary!! I have not got to see ya in person yet to congratulate you!! What an exciting time in your life and could not be happier for you!!

Just remember take deep breaths and enjoy the moment!

Sara

Hillary G. said...

Samee, so a little late on the response but hey no prob!! hehe.

Thanks Sarah! Luckily I haven't freaked out too much yet. Just wait till it get's closer, hehe