Monday, June 15, 2009

MOVIN' ON UP


I had a wonderful and eventful weekend on my trip back home, family time and getting a new carI ended up changing my mind on the car I wanted. Imagine that me indecisive, but after I looked at the Sentra in person and saw that is was super small in the back. I then looked at the Altima's and FELL IN LOVE!! I was now on a mission to get an Altima. So I got to look at like 5 Altima's but this was the one I wanted. It's a 2008, white, Nissan Altima. It has 15,000 miles on it and my favorite part is that its a push button start not a key. I feel like I'm movin on up in the world. I guess I have worked really hard for it so I deserve it I guess. I also never thought that I would get a white car again but I also fell in love with one. It's actually a funny story about me and dad's wonderful test drive experience. Needless to say we got some quiet time on the side of the road with NO GAS IN THE CAR!! yeah nice huh, if I wouldn't have loved the car I would have gone elsewhere. But my dad kept it entertaining foresure.

My cousin came up from Georgia and I got to spend the weekend with her and my other cousing Jamie. We had the annual "Sisters" sleepover and I had a blast, I love my mom and aunts. I never stopped laughing and the Ghost was active. I was a little freaked out but I had fun.

Saturday I got to have lunch with Mrs. Slaughter and her husband and daughter. It was some good Buffalo Wild Wings. Then later we went to a little party and played WAY too much flippy cup. Let's ust say Sunday's drive home was ROUGH.

Sunday I got really aggravated and had to laugh and think that's my luck. I was driving on interstate 70 and I think the only rock on that damn road came flying up at my car and gave me a little crack in my windshield...REALLY. I wanted to cry but I guess it could have been worse.
It just seems my luck still sucks. But I have to say I don't think it's sunk in that I got a new car...Finally and I am def going to be a better more cautious driver.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new wheel!! Wish I would have got to see my bestie this last weekend! Hopefully this time around I will!!! Loves!

Hillary G. said...

I know I kept saying I wanna see my bestie :( I will be around Saturday evening but we are going to O-town. Wanna go? Miss you so much