Sunday, June 28, 2009

On the road AGAIN!!!!



The boys...So cute



Can you tell Dominik is 10 days older than Drake, lol. Yeah right Drake is a big boy. They are both just sooo darn cute.

Hello everyone! So I just got back from yet another trip back home to Illinois. I have been home the last 3 weekends and am going to be home the next couple weekends as well. While I do love to come home the drive, SUCKS. I had another busy weekend home, Thursday I stopped at Vic's for a "few", Yeah not so much. Then friday it was my nephews last t-ball game and then family supper at Monical's (yummy). I also went riding on Saturday and OH-BOY let me tell you it was a BLAST. I don't have the pics for em yet because I'm not completely sure where I left the disposable camera...LOL Imagine that one. Anyway I woke up today in soooo much pain! We had a few mishaps in the Ranger with a few ditches and I am definately paying for it today. I swear my rib is cracked or bruised and my head hurts from hitting the windshield. I know it was an accident but, DANG I paid for it today. Today I got a visit from Samee and Drake. Drake and Dominik got to meet and play today. Let's just say they may be in some trouble if they hang out later in life, lol. Not much else is new in my world other than my parents have decided to get a swimming pool. Nice of them to do that after I moved out. It should be up and going my bday weekend. Too bad I'll be in Current, oh well I will be swimming in it every time I come home. I sense a pool party coming up.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Had such a great weekend with my bestie! Love ya lots!