Monday, June 1, 2009

Keeping my fingers crossed!

So it's not offical because I haven't gotten the DAD approval but you soon may see this in the Geier driveway instead of the old grad am. But then again who am I kidding, I don't know if I could give up the ole girl may just have to keep her too. Anyway, a new car has been on the NEED list for awhile and my mom thinks I may one day soon get stranded on one of my visits home. So the next time I come home me and Dad are going to go look at it. Mom already did and she liked it sooooo keep your fingers crossed that I get it and I can keep it in one piece if I do, lol. But then again who am I kidding!

I'm really excited for my next trip home, it's going to be a special one! My cousin Britney is FINALLY coming up. I haven't seen her since my gma's funeral almost two years ago. I'm sure we will laugh, cry, and get a little tipsy so I soooo can't wait for my family packed weekend. Not to mention time with the Ashley on that sunday stamping and addressing those invites.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad's approval?? Arent you a big girl now living on your own? haha! No I understand!!! I love it too! I want to be one of the first to go for a drive!

Hillary G. said...

I'm sure you will be!!! Hopefully I can go look at it on a friday and drive it for the weekend...NOT DRINKING IN IT, lol. Just to test it then maybe buy it and drive her back to CoMo. I'm working this Sat all overtime so that will help the good ole paycheck